Under the care of Dr. Kate McLaird ND, the Facial Rejuvenation Cosmetic Acupuncture Program uses a Naturopathic Medical approach to help you look and feel your best.
This therapy combines internal as well as external treatments to enrich the skin’s tonicity and restore its fresh glow!
What is Cosmetic Acupuncture?
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a form on non-surgical face lifting, which involves the insertion of hair-fine needles into specific points on the face and body. The needles are sterile, single-use, and disposable.
The practice of Acupuncture to enhance beauty goes back to China’s Song Dynasty (906-1279AD). Cosmetic Acupuncture uses a method that treats from the inside out, and creates radiant health by decreasing signs of stress and aging to produce tighter and healthier looking skin.
How does Cosmetic Acupuncture work?
- Enhances blood circulation to the face.
- Stimulates Collagen production creating tighter skin.
- Stimulates the body to deliver important nutrients needed to nourish the skin.
- Added benefit: acupuncture is a very relaxing and rejuvenating experience for the body!
Cosmetic Acupuncture Benefits:
- Improve Skin Tone
- Increase Collagen Production
- Helps to Reduce Under-Eye Circles
- Helps to Decrease Puffiness
- Helps to Eliminate Fine Lines
- Reduce Wrinkle Visibility
- Tighten Skin Pores
- Helps to Lift Eyelids
- Lighten Age Spots
- Tighten Skin around Neck and Chin
- Reduces Stress Evident in the Face
- Alleviates TMJ tightness
- Nourishes the skin and improves radiance
Schedule your Facial Rejuvenation Cosmetic Acupuncture appointment with Dr. Kate McLaird by calling 416-920-2722 or using the online booking system!